Our Story – Quality, Reliability and Transparency
Affordable Home and Office Removals opened in November 2003 after the founder, Andrew Grima, identified a need for a high quality moving and storage service in Queensland. As more families and businesses relocated to the Gold Coast and Brisbane, this need only grew. Combining this need with more than a decade of experience in the removal industry, Andrew founded a company build of superior service, attention to detail, and highly trained staff.
Our entire team shares one vision – to be recognised as a professional and reputable company, the market leader in local removals and storage in Queensland. To achieve this, we follow these core customer values:
- Our word is our bond
- We are committed to satisfying customers’ needs
- We guarantee “no surprises” in our service
- We show respect for each other and for everyone we assist
Since our humble beginnings, Affordable Removals has grown to be one of the leading local removals and storage companies in Queensland. With the introduction of a unique storage facility and the purchase of two additional trucks, we now average more than 25 local removals per week.
Andrew receiving an award at the Caloundra Chamber of Commerce Business Awards
Our Staff Matter to Us
The Affordable Removals philosophy depends on highly professional staff. That’s why we’ve instituted a continuous training regime, and strive to excellence in all areas. Our core staff values are:
- That employee relationships are based on equality, trust and a commitment to safety, individual development and well-being
- That we constantly promote teamwork and excellence in leadership
- That we encourage the pursuit of quality and continual improvement in all our activities
- That transparency is guaranteed in our dealings with customers and each other
- That we will be pro-active corporate citizens
Our values and dedication to a fair and safe work environment are reflected our quality of service. Our confidence in our staff means we are the only company in Queensland to offer a No Damage guarantee to our customers.
Contact us today to talk to the team and learn more about how we can help you.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Our word is our bond. We will demonstrate a high level of personal integrity.
- We are committed to satisfying customers’ needs and we expect to grow and develop the business, which in turn will benefit all.
- There will be “no surprises”
- Relationships with employees will be mutually beneficial- based on equality, trust and a commitment to safety, individual development and well-being.
- We will promote teamwork and show consistent leadership.
- We have a right to know how we are doing and be encouraged and supported to reach our potential.
- We encourage behaviour that reflects the pursuit of quality and continual improvement in all our activities.
- We will show respect for one another and for those with whom we deal.
- We will be pro-active corporate citizens.